Top Property Management Professionals in Westlake Village
Get More for Your Westlake Village Property
Whether you have a single property in Westlake Village or multiple properties, you want to make as much on your investment as possible. The best way to do this is to work with a professional property management company such at Real Property Management. It’s our job to maximize your investment.
There’s no doubt about it — property management can be a hassle. One of the benefits of hiring property managers is so that you can get your life back and put your time into pursuits you enjoy, such as work, hobbies and friends. But property management is more than that. It’s a skill that the professionals here at Real Property Management have developed over time, so that we are able to manage properties in Westlake Village more effectively and efficiently than their owners and even other property management companies.
Comprehensive Rental Property Management in Westlake Village
Many of our Westlake Village property owners want to know what they get from our rental property management company. We offer a number of services, including:
- Ongoing Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Real Property Management of Westlake Village?
- When you finally make the decision to work with our property managers, you will quickly see how we save you time, money and aggravation. Screening tenants, staging and showing your property, doing background checks — all this takes hours out of your week. Additionally, our experience in the property management industry in Westlake Village allows our property management professionals to market your property effectively and to find you the quality tenants you want to occupy your property. Further, our professional property managers are well-versed in the Fair Housing Act laws that apply to your Westlake Village property, so you never have to worry about fines or lawsuits.
- One big reason owners decide to work with property managers is so that they can avoid the day-to-day tribulations of property management. However, they do not want to divest themselves entirely — they still want to maintain some familiarity with the process and their progress. That’s why we use property management software to record all transactions and data related to your property. You can log on at any time through a secure portal to view your account with us, reviewing information such as property maintenance performed, bills paid, rent collected, etc. If, beyond this, you have further questions, we encourage you to call, text or email us, or even come into our office in person.
- In Westlake Village, you have choices for property management companies. If you do your homework, you’ll find that the fees are similar among them, but the service is not. Real Property Management has been in business for more than 30 years, and in that time, we have amassed the experience and the expertise to be No. 1 in the industry. We have the benefit of being part of a nationwide property management company, and our clients have the benefit of our Westlake Village team’s thorough knowledge of the local market.
Contact Real Property Management of Westlake Village
If you have questions about our property management services, you can contact us online today or call 805-387-3682. We will be happy to talk to you about how we can help you save time and get more out of your Westlake Village investment property.
2019 Tax Deduction Guide
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“Quality property management company with quick and efficient service. They have a great team of professionals, painters, cleaners, contractors, repairs, etc and get things done quickly and reasonably priced. Paul White has great customer service and I will continue to use and refer RPM for my property management needs.”
“Nothing but GREAT!!! Professionalism at its best! We have recently moved into one of their apartments and I have nothing but great things to say. Paul, David, and their team are very organized, professional, friendly and very attentive. Communication between management and tenants is great!!!!! Highly recommend this company.”