Simi Valley Property Management
We Will Maximize the Returns on Your Simi Valley Rental Property
Located just 40 miles northwest of Downtown Los Angeles, Simi Valley offers a desirable blend of space, comfort, and access to big-city amenities. With a median household income nearly 40 percent higher than the national average and sustained long-term population growth, the rental market continues to show strong potential as an investment opportunity. Of course, managing a rental property is never easy. Even in a good market, there are significant day-to-day burdens.
At Real Property Management, we help rental property owners in Simi Valley minimize their stress and maximize their investment returns. With deep local experience, our professional property managers are more than ready to get started working for you. To speak to a member of our Simi Valley property management team, please contact us today. We offer free rental property assessment to potential clients in Simi Valley and throughout Ventura County.
An Overview of Property Management Services We Provide in Simi Valley
Our property management firm provides comprehensive rental property services in Ventura County, California. Backed by national resources and staffed by experienced property managers who have deep local market knowledge, we are focused on providing the highest level of professional service to clients. Our Simi Valley property managers can help you with:
- Marketing & Advertising: To make the most out of your residential property investment, you need to get it in front of potential tenants. A great rental unit will not obtain the maximum value if wide swaths of the market are not even aware it exists. With a deep understanding of local market dynamics in Simi Valley, our property managers offer well-rounded marketing and advertising services. We will present your property in the best light.
- Tenant Screening: A bad tenant can be worse than having no tenant at all. At Real Property Management, our Simi Valley property management team offers diligent tenant screening services to all of our clients. We run in-depth background checks on potential tenants—ensuring that all red flags are detected before any agreement is signed. Our screening services are fully compliant with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, including the Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Full-Service Leasing: A rental lease must be done right. It serves as the legal basis for your relationship with your tenant. Your life is busy enough already. The last thing you need to worry about is drafting or reviewing a complex lease agreement. Our Simi Valley property managers will take care of all of the paperwork. We will make sure that the lease properly protects your legal rights and financial interests.
- Rent Collection: A rental property is only an effective investment to the extent that monthly payments are coming in full and on the day they are due. Our property management team will take care of rent collection. It should not be up to you to send reminders to your tenant as the first of the month approaches. We will make sure that your tenant(s) pays the rent in a timely manner. The only thing you need to do is sit and wait for the money to hit your account.
- Reliable Accounting: As part of our residential rental property management services, we offer comprehensive accounting metrics to clients. Our Simi Valley, CA property managers will carefully monitor all of the income and expenses related to property so that you know your exact financial position.
- Inspections: One of the most overlooked aspects of property management is preservation. We conduct regular, proactive rental property inspections to make sure that your unit is in the best possible condition. When potential problems are discovered early, it saves you a lot of money.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance: A key part of protecting your rental property investment is proper maintenance. With connections to top national and local contractors, we get reliable maintenance done in a cost-effective manner. Further, you will always be in control of what happens to your property. Our Simi Valley property managers will ensure that you have the information and tools that you need to protect your property.
- Legal Evictions: Ideally, you will never be required to evict a tenant. Of course, as all rental property owners know well, there is always a risk that something could go wrong. California has strict regulations in place regarding residential evictions. Initiating a self-help eviction could cause you major problems. If eviction is necessary, our property management team will get it done the right way—legally and efficiently.
You Can Rely On Our Simi Valley, CA Property Management Team
Rental properties are tried and true long-term investments. At the same time, owning and managing a property can be a day-to-day grind—particularly for people who are already busy or may not live in the immediate area. At Real Property Management, we are North America’s largest property management firm and we offer award-winning, cost-effective services to clients. You can trust our professional expertise to get the job done right. With our Simi Valley property management team, you will get access to:
- Reliable, 24/7/365 client support services;
- Property management professionals who have local knowledge of Simi Valley;
- A firm backed by national resources and support; and
- A strong focus on maximizing the value of your rental property.
Property management is not a one-size-fits-all service. Every market and every property is unique. Our Simi Valley, CA property management team will put in the attention and resources needed to get to know your property and your objectives. With this information, we will devise a personalized strategy focused on ensuring that you get the absolute most of your investment.
Contact Our Simi Valley Property Managers for Immediate Assistance
At Real Property Management, our Simi Valley property management is committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients. Let us help preserve your investment and maximize your returns without the day-to-day hassle. Contact us now to get more information about our property management services. We work with property owners in Simi Valley and throughout southeastern Ventura County.
2019 Tax Deduction Guide
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“Quality property management company with quick and efficient service. They have a great team of professionals, painters, cleaners, contractors, repairs, etc and get things done quickly and reasonably priced. Paul White has great customer service and I will continue to use and refer RPM for my property management needs.”
“Nothing but GREAT!!! Professionalism at its best! We have recently moved into one of their apartments and I have nothing but great things to say. Paul, David, and their team are very organized, professional, friendly and very attentive. Communication between management and tenants is great!!!!! Highly recommend this company.”