Top Property Management Professionals in Simi Valley
Get the Best ROI on Your Simi Valley Rental Property
Located just 40 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles and just a little over a half-hour from Malibu beaches, Simi Valley offers a desirable blend of space, comfort and access to big-city amenities. With a median household income nearly 40 percent higher than the national average and sustained long-term population growth, the rental market continues to show strong potential as an investment opportunity. Investment properties can provide a strong, consistent stream of passive income, but the key is finding the right rental property management company in Simi Valley.
At Real Property Management, we help rental property owners in Simi Valley minimize their stress and maximize their investment returns. With significant local experience, our professional property managers can provide the kind of guidance and results that owners just can’t find anywhere else.
Property Management Services in Simi Valley
If you are not familiar with residential property management services, you may not fully understand how much of a difference working with Real Property Management can make. Below, we outline some of the services we provide to our Simi Valley clients.
- Marketing & Advertising: At Real Property Management, we use more than 70 local and social media outlets to market your rental property. Our advertisements are carefully crafted and their placements wisely chosen by our property managers to attract the kind of tenants you want to rent to. The most beautiful rental property in Simi Valley will attract few takers unless marketing outreach is done skillfully and consistently. Our professional property managers have many years of experience renting properties in Simi Valley.
- Tenant Screening: Careful screening of tenants is one of the most critical steps in the process of property management. Tenant selection is not a gamble; it’s painstakingly learned skill. Our property management professionals run background checks on tenants (including criminal conviction checks), credit checks and employment verification checks. It’s imperative to do due diligence in our determination of whether your prospective tenant can and will pay the rent, take care of your property and be good neighbors. In our search, we stay compliant with all federal, state and local regulations, including the Fair Housing and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Full-Service Leasing: A lease that is drawn up carelessly may provide loopholes for tenants to violate the terms of your agreement. Our property management professionals carefully draw up leases for each individual property we manage that rigorously protect the rights of the property owner, should any issues or disputes ever arise. At the same time, we are well-versed in California and federal laws regarding lease language, and we are careful to stay in compliance with these rules and regulations.
- Rent Collection: Collecting rent can be time-consuming, especially if you have more than one property. As busy property managers in Simi Valley, we know the best way to collect rent is via an automatic transfer or deduction. If, for any reason, your tenant does not pay their rent in time, our property management professionals follow up with them and collect the applicable late fees. In order for you to make the most of your investment property, your rent must be collected on time and in full every month, and that’s what we do at Real Property Management.
- Reliable Accounting: Property management is more than just finding good tenants and collecting rent. It’s also about keeping a careful accounting of all income and expenditures. We record this information and make it available to you 24/7 via a secure portal, so you’re never at a loss when tax time arrives.
- Inspections: To best protect your Simi Valley property, our property managers do regular inspections. We look for violations of the lease such as the presence of pets, damage to the property or property maintenance issues that may need attention.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance: Our company provides property maintenance services in order to keep your property in its best possible condition. We staff our own property maintenance company, and we also maintain relationships throughout Simi Valley with skilled service companies such as plumbers and electricians. This allows us to get priority service at a pre-set price, so there is no waiting or surprises.
- Legal Evictions: Because we are so careful about vetting prospective tenants, Real Property Management rarely deals with evictions. However, the scenario is not impossible. California has strict regulations on how evictions must be carried out, and our property managers are well-versed in these laws, protecting you from fines and lawsuits.
Professional Rental Property Management in Simi Valley
Professional property management services are a major convenience to any property owner, but they are especially helpful to those who own property in far-flung cities and towns. Our remote clients say they get peace of mind knowing that our property management professionals are onsite in Simi Valley, protecting their investment property. As the largest property management company in North America, we are known for our thorough, reliable and skilled property management and property maintenance services. We provide our clients with:
- Dependable 24/7 support services
- Professionals with in-depth knowledge of the local area and market
- Property management services backed by national resources and support
- A relentless dedication to maximizing the value of your rental property
Property management is not a one-size-fits-all service; every market and every property is unique. That’s why it is so important to work with professionals who have not only knowledge of property management best practices, but also of the Simi Valley area’s market and its particular characteristics.
Contact Real Property Management of Simi Valley
If you are considering getting residential property management services in Simi Valley, we urge you to contact us online today or call 805-387-3682 to find out how we can help you. As the area’s No. 1 rental property management company, we’re confident of our ability to improve your property’s return on investment.
2019 Tax Deduction Guide
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“Quality property management company with quick and efficient service. They have a great team of professionals, painters, cleaners, contractors, repairs, etc and get things done quickly and reasonably priced. Paul White has great customer service and I will continue to use and refer RPM for my property management needs.”
“Nothing but GREAT!!! Professionalism at its best! We have recently moved into one of their apartments and I have nothing but great things to say. Paul, David, and their team are very organized, professional, friendly and very attentive. Communication between management and tenants is great!!!!! Highly recommend this company.”