Top Rental Property Management Company in Ventura
Are You Getting What Your Ventura Rental Property Is Worth?
Ventura, a stunning Southern California community known for its beautiful beaches and historic areas of downtown, is a prime spot to own real estate. If you have property there — or you’re planning to purchase a property there — you will want to ensure you get the highest return on investment possible. The best way to do this is to work with an experienced and respected rental property management company: Real Property Management.
If you’re not thoroughly familiar with the local market and industry, you may never know how much you lost by not marketing your property correctly or by charging less than you could ultimately have gotten. This can impact your future, including your kids’ college education, your retirement and any plans you have to travel or purchase a vacation home. Use professional property managers to get the peace of mind of knowing you did everything you could to maximize your profits on your Ventura investment property.
Top Property Managers in Ventura
Offloading your responsibilities as a landlord to a dependable property management company saves you countless hours of work. Additionally, you get the benefit of our professionals’ experience and knowhow that comes with 30 years of working in property management. Our services include:
- Marketing & Advertising Your Property: Your success as a property investor depends largely on how your property is marketed. If the right people do not know your property is for rent, you will miss out on quality tenants who are willing to pay higher rents. Our property management professionals’ experience in this area is vast, and our rental property management company uses up to 70 local and social media outlets to market and advertise your Ventura property for rent.
- Tenant Screening: Our property management professionals screen all prospective tenants carefully, doing background checks, criminal checks, credit checks and employments checks. It’s imperative to verify that your tenants have the means to pay your rent, are upstanding citizens who will be good neighbors, and will behave in a trustworthy and respectable manner. As important as it is that your tenants pay their rent in full and on time, it is almost as important that they do not cause issues with neighbors.
- Full-Service Leasing: As part of our duty to protect our clients, our property management professionals have all leases draw up individually for each property in accordance with local, state and federal laws. Our leases minimize risk to our clients while at the same time staying in compliance with rules and regulations, safeguarding you against any fines or penalties.
- Rent Collection: Our property managers collect rent on behalf of our clients, saving you the time and hassle of having to perform this odious chore yourself. Our leases clearly outline the penalties for being late with rent, thereby encouraging tenants to pay on time without a need for reminders. If tenants are late with their rent, our property managers pursue the matter until it is resolved.
- Reliable Accounting: Too often when property owners opt to manage their own properties, their recordkeeping skills are lacking, which becomes a nightmare at tax time. At Real Property Management of Ventura, we record all income and expenses as they occur. Additionally, you have 24/7 access to this data through a secure portal, which you can log into from anywhere on any device.
- Inspections: Regularly scheduled property inspections are necessary to prevent problems from mushrooming unseen. On our inspections, our property management professionals look for cleanliness, upkeep, damage and any property maintenance issues that need to be taken care of.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance: Property maintenance is an important part of property management. Lax maintenance leads to lower-quality tenants and unnecessary problems. Our rental property management company staffs its own property maintenance company, so there’s never any worry or concern about who will clean, paint or make simple repairs at your Ventura property.
- Legal Evictions: Evictions must be done in a timely manner and according to the law. Otherwise, you risk losses from unpaid rent or fines levied against you. Because of our careful tenant screening process, evictions are rare, but should they become necessary, our property management professionals handle the entire process for you from start to finish.
Professional Rental Property Management in Ventura
We are the largest property management company in North America, and as such, we have the resources and the power to train our property managers thoroughly and to provide them with the support they need to provide the best service to our clients in Ventura. Especially if you own property here but do not live nearby, you want to engage the services of a Ventura property management company you trust. Our clients appreciate us for our:
- Reliable 24/7 support services
- Property managers with in-depth knowledge of the Ventura area and market
- Professional property management services backed by national resources and support
- A skilled approach to maximizing the value of your rental property.
Each market in Southern California and across the U.S. is unique in terms of property management. For this reason, it’s critical to work with a Ventura company whose property managers have the requisite experience working in the local market, familiarizing themselves with its trends and fluctuations. Real Property Management of Ventura provides the kind of service that makes us the preferred property managers in Ventura County.
Contact Real Property Management of Ventura
Choosing a property management company in Ventura is a big decision. We invite you to weigh your options and do your homework, then contact us online or call 805-387-3682 to talk to us about how we can help you earn more passive income from your Ventura property. Learn more about our property management and property maintenance services and what they can do for you.
2019 Tax Deduction Guide
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“Quality property management company with quick and efficient service. They have a great team of professionals, painters, cleaners, contractors, repairs, etc and get things done quickly and reasonably priced. Paul White has great customer service and I will continue to use and refer RPM for my property management needs.”
“Nothing but GREAT!!! Professionalism at its best! We have recently moved into one of their apartments and I have nothing but great things to say. Paul, David, and their team are very organized, professional, friendly and very attentive. Communication between management and tenants is great!!!!! Highly recommend this company.”