Thousand Oaks Property Management
Maximize the Returns on Your Thousand Oaks Rental Property
When you begin your journey of investing in property in Thousand Oaks, you may feel intimidated by all the choices and tasks you have before you. However, by partnering with the Real Property Management Ventura County team, you can leave the daily to-do lists to us while you sit back, relax and enjoy the benefits of your real estate investment.
When you invest in Real Property Management Ventura County, you’ll quickly learn that the service pays for itself while simultaneously relieving the stress that comes with managing multiple rental properties across Thousand Oaks. Minimize turnover, quickly fill vacancies, nurture landlord-resident relations, and keep track of it all with our online portal. Property management has never been easier!
Thousand Oaks Property Management Services
Real Property Management Ventura County’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening & Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Ventura County, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Thousand Oaks property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and residents to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Thousand Oaks is quickly gaining popularity for rental housing, and with that, it is important you work with a team that understands the local market. Our team is familiar Thousand Oaks area making us experts and insightful of the local market allowing us to develop incredible partnerships with investment homeowners and residents alike.
Our main office is in Simi Valley, CA, and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Ventura County
At Real Property Management Ventura County, our goal is to remove the hassle of property management, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of your real estate investment. For more information, please contact us online or call us directly at 805-387-3682 today!
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
“Quality property management company with quick and efficient service. They have a great team of professionals, painters, cleaners, contractors, repairs, etc and get things done quickly and reasonably priced. Paul White has great customer service and I will continue to use and refer RPM for my property management needs.”
“Nothing but GREAT!!! Professionalism at its best! We have recently moved into one of their apartments and I have nothing but great things to say. Paul, David, and their team are very organized, professional, friendly and very attentive. Communication between management and tenants is great!!!!! Highly recommend this company.”